Monday, January 19, 2015

First Painting With Wyanne

I'm taking an online painting class by Wyanne. She is such an inspirational artist who has battled throat cancer during the past year. (I had a cousin who lost her battle to throat cancer several years ago after having three bouts with it, so when I saw Wyanne offering her class, I signed up even though I couldn't afford it.) Anyhoo, our first painting was about paths. Since I normally create digital art, I'm not sure I should be let loose with paint!

6 comments:

Deann said...

This is gorgeous Bill lovely work.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful Bill.

Anonymous said...

That is a fine painting you have done Bill.

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

I love your painting, Bill and the cheery sunflowers are so beautiful! They remind me of the sunshine we are so lucky to be seeing today, a rare treat for us this time of the year!

Hoping there is sunshine in your world as well!
Betty

Martin said...

I like your painting - wonderful how the sunflowers came out.

peggy gatto said...

I love sunflowers and love your interpretation, nice!!