Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dark Digital Whisper Challenge

We had an interesting challenge at Digital Whisper for the month. We were suppose to create something in the style of Giuseppe-Arcimboldo. Here is an example of his work.



I have to be honest. I have never like his vegetable people. For some reason, they give me the creeps. However, Paris was also suppose to be incorporated into the work. Kym Decker of Digital Whisper provided some of her personal photos for us to use. Setting aside the idea of vegetable people, I decided to come up with an entirely different idea, especially because I love Paris. Here is what I ended up with.


Some elements from Oscraps' kit "Parisian Holiday."

3 comments:

M said...

Love this! I feel the same way!
When I saw your art, I started to sing this song:
http://youtu.be/qGIDwVUbFy4

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Adorable compositions!
Hugs Anja

Shwetablog said...

grt