Friday, April 5, 2013

Stay Human

My wonderful friend Marguerite has a very interesting post on her blog that all of us people who feel "weird" would enjoy reading. We artist-type people are all a little weird, and to me, that's a good thing! Who wants to be like everyone else anyway? I borrowed the picture below from her post, but she has another picture and video I know you would appreciate seeing. The link to her blog is: http://redballoontothemoon.weebly.com/1/post/2013/04/stay-human.html


I hope you will take the time to go read her post. Tell her a friend of Frida Kahlo's sent you. :o)

2 comments:

M said...

Thank you Bill! You are so gracious. I hope some folks will come by and say hi! I may be weird, but I don't bite! ;)~

Junibears said...

I've been to visit and left a message. xx