Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life

This is exciting! The cover is out for the new book written by Marney Makridakis. She is the founder of Artella. Some of you may have seen the magazine Artella - "the waltz of words, art and spirit" that was published for several years. Marney was the creator of that magazine. Her new book Creating Time is going to be available in April of next year. I can't wait to read it!


This is especially exciting for me, because one of my digital collages is being featured in the book. I could post the picture, but that would spoil all the fun. Everyone has to wait until April. Well, you'll also have to buy the book.  :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being featured in the book, William.

(Thanks also for dropping by my blog earlier.)

Paul

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! This is exciting for you I'm sure. And come on now...do post your pic...even if you wait until April!!