Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Gut Art Painting

Well, despite depression, winter, illness, family issues, work and everything else that life conjures up, I finally finished my Gut Art Painting. I took a class from Mystele at www.littleglimpsesstudio.ning.com about learning to paint from your gut and not your brain. I have a icon on the sidebar you can click on if you want to visit her site. Obviously my gut is strange, but I ended up with a multi-media painting I truly love and never expected to be able to do. This is all paint, collage and gesso. No digital help included. It's okay if you think it's strange, but just say you like it!

5 comments:

Pam Tucker said...

Well, I DO like it and I'm not just saying that! I love how you are taking the leap and branching out. Beautiful composition...job well done! :)

Anonymous said...

That's cool, William. I like it. :-)

Junibears said...

She reminds me of an Aztec princess Bill. I'm so glad you've finished it. I think it's a terrific job!Yes, I like it too.xx

M said...

I don't just like it! I LOVE IT!!!

Martin said...

I think it's great! My spontaneous thought is that you like to spread a lot of flourishing life across the grey, over-organised world ...