Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Work in a Book

I am a member of the Ning group Digital Whisper. We are a group of digital artists who enjoy participating in weekly digital challenges. Our dear hostess, Kimmie, collected some of our work, and created the most beautiful art book through Blurb. Here is the link if you would like to see it: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1952419?ce=blurb_ew&utm_source=widget

Being the wonderfully kind person I am, I am going to cheat and let you see my page in the book. I think we are proving that digital art can be a beautiful art form.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sweet man....love this!

And thanks for the alert that the book is done. I am SO out of the loop!

Jan

Seth said...

Congrats on being included in this book Bill. Your piece is really beautiful and has a wonderful inspiration behind it. I saw the great selection of pages on the Blurb preview too.

Junibears said...

I remember you posting about your Grandparent's Roses Bill and this collage is Gorgeous!I've seen the selection shown and the book looks lovely. I didn't join in this as I have my pictures made into books usually myself. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, William. :-)

M said...

Congratulations my friend! What a lovely, ethereal piece you created! There's celebratory tea and cupcakes in the holodex. Meet ya there for high tea! Bring someone dangerous with you, and wear costumes.