Monday, January 3, 2011

Traveling Clothes

Every new journey requires some new traveling clothes. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to be stuck with a bunch of women on this caravan, and I'm going to have to find my own special look. (Not that there is anything wrong with being stuck with a bunch of women. But it doesn't appear I will find much in the way of clothing for the well-dressed man in the digital element kits we will be purchasing throughout the trip.) Being the self-sufficient and talented zetti man that I am, I came up with some appropriate attire. Remember, this crazy year-long journey is going to require some camel riding. We must be prepared for anything!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,

Just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad you did; I love your site.

I must admit to not having heard of zetti art until I came here.

It reminds me of when I was young and lived back home in England, watching the opening credits and sketches of Monty Python on TV.

Yiu have really made me smile today Thank you.
:-)

M said...

Bill I love this one!
It makes my heart sing with adventure!
What you are wearing is called a "jebba." All the men in Tunisia wore them in the summer when I was in the Peace Corps.

Junibears said...

I prefer my English version William. I shall call it a Caftan and you look gorgeous in it, or under it, or whatever.They cover up any lumps and bumps that may be prodruding or sagging.Has it got side slits? xx

Bill said...

You got me so excited I commented about your comment under the wrong post. Oh my, June! I haven't even thought about what I have under it. I was just glad it was all covered up!

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

A wonderful collage - made me smile =) I love your unique style. You've got the gift!