Saturday, January 15, 2011

My painting continues (from Gut Art class)

My painting looks so sick right now, but I've never felt happier or had more fun creating a painting. I just added a layer of darker colors. I added the windows before that. The windows are cut up French postcards, and are French writing. Mystlele has taught us to build layers of colors, which has been a difficult concept for me to learn. But I think I am learning it. Anyway, here's my painting now. Please don't laugh. It will look interesting eventually!

3 comments:

M said...

WOW! This is looking spectacular! I'm so excited and happy for you that you are creating physical art and having so much fun doing it! YAY! Thanks for the updates. It's so cool to watch it progress.

Junibears said...

I'm not laughing, I think it's quite spectacular and I so admire you for your wonderful creative spirit. Oh that I could be so free......
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's fab! Like the idea of using the postcards ~ the texture is wonderful.
Mixed media is so freeing and outside the box. I think you're doing an excellent job here, Bill.
How about adding some pink ribbons? Har
I'm watching here to see the next step in your progress. So far, you've got an A+
jan