Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter Scene - Ice Dancing

I was so surprised by what I ended up with that I wanted to post a picture showing the four photos I started with to create the background picture. The four photos are by Rob O'Shea. He's a dancer from Ireland. (I think that's where he is from.) I loved the textures he captured in them. He belongs to my good friend Marguerite Bryant's Ning group called Hearts Desire For Joy. I sure hope he doesn't mind my using them, because he is always traveling around and therefore difficult to contact.





This is the digital collage I created using them. I was able to make the building by layering and blending the different photos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Who'dathunk that those 4 came out so totally awesome! Perfect for those skaters! Reminds me of the years I took ice skating lessons. Just when I was getting good, we moved. Still have the skates tho!
I'm going to visit that site to see what other backgrounds are there. Thanks for sharing it with us....I needed yet ANOTHER website to get addicted to!!!!

Jan

Junibears said...

Ooooooh! Lovely! Great blending. The colours are fantastic and make a perfect background for the ice skaters. Hugs xx

ROB said...

OH. MY. GOD.
THESE ARE AMAZING!
I AM IN TOTAL SHOCK THAT MY PICTURES HELPED CREATE THIS!
WOOWOWOWOWOWOW
LOVE! X

M said...

Oh Bill! I love it! You outdid yourself! This is truly amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is beautiful indeed!

Good Sat morning from Canada.