Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ducks in the Wild

I have a very difficult time creating physical art. I love digital art, because I can delete anything I don't like easily. (My inner critic beats me continuously!) You can't delete so easily with physical art. A wonderful online teacher, Mystele, offered a free online course about letting your art tell you what the story is. Paint a background, and then look to see what you find in the paint. Then keep building on what you see. I ended up with a painting that is a little wild, but I am so happy I actually got out the paintbrushes and put paint on a canvas. Wow. If you would like to visit Mystele's site, it is: http://littleglimpsesstudio.ning.com/

2 comments:

Junibears said...

WoW!! I can hardly believe you did this!
Fantastic Bill!
Hugs xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fantastic, those ducks are more than cute!